Well, I had ordered the Addy Cape Island outfit from AG by phone and CS had told me to recall as inventory was low. Called the next day, my order was on hold for some reason and AG did not know if it will ship out. So I called AGPNY, ordered another Cape outfit from them, they shipped it off. Came in a reg AG box. Then I recalled AG to cancel the first order, I do not need two Capes. The order had finally gone through and the outfit was on its way! so this means, paid double shipping and double outfits.. yesterday the UPS truck came, the box was open! the tape was ripped apart! and the box was opening on its own. The outfit was in it of course, phewwww. But the Cape Island came in a AG bag! not the original box. It is one of those bags that we see at AGP for the special sale. So, could this be the next special? why did it come in a bag? if there is enough boxes? just too odd for me. So now here I am with TWO outfits. lol.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 10, 2005 12:34 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>